Post 16 Application
Thank you for choosing to apply to Winterstoke Hundred Post 16. We look forward to you joining us!
Please read the information below before completing your application.
To apply to study a Post 16 course, students will need:
- A minimum of 5 grade 4-9s, which must include either English or Maths
- Level 6 in the chosen A Level or relevant subjects
- Level 4 for vocational courses
Choosing a course
There are three options at Winterstoke Hundred Academy Post 16:
- A-Levels and Vocational qualifications (Select 3 or 4 from a range of subjects)
- Performing Arts BTEC Dance with Angels Dance Academy
- Media with Boomsatsuma (specialise in any two)
Further details on each course and individual entry requirements along with the assessment process, can be found on the course pages.
For options 2 and 3 it may also be possible to study another single course, depending on timetables. Please contact us for more detail.
Please note courses may change subject to demand.