Distance Learning/School Closure
Should remote learning be necessary please click below for guidance on how to access remote learning and for information on the expectations of students.
All live lessons will be delivered through live events on teams.
Whilst the normal behaviour for learning system cannot apply for obvious reasons, set out below are the standards we expect to be upheld Being able to access live lessons is a privilege. It is important that you are making the most of every opportunity to learn, and that you do not prevent others from doing the same.
- Any use of the chat function is kept about school work only
- No swearing or abusive language to be used in the chat function
- You should only join lessons that are on your timetable, and not try to enter other classes
- You should only join lessons using your Winterstoke Hundred account and display your name so that your teacher knows you are in the lesson. This also enables the registers of attendance to be accurate.
- Complete work to the same standard, or higher, as you would in a normal lesson